WARNING: Children under eight years can choke or suffocate on uninflated or broken balloons. Adult supervision required. Keep uninflated balloons from children. Discard broken balloons at once. Made of natural rubber latex, which may cause allergies. Use a pump to blow up the balloons!
WARNING: Choking/ Suffocation hazard. Young children must be supervised when using this product.
Caution: Foil balloons may conduct electricity. Use with caution.
PLEASE ONLY INFLATE CONFETTI BALLOONS WITH A HAND PUMP. The small particles pose a risk of suffocation or choking. DO NOT.Moisture in breath causes clear balloons to appear milky and opaque.
Caution: CONTAINS SMALL PARTS. NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN.